Tuesday, January 8, 2013

This Year's Love.

I am kind of in love with 2013.  There have just been so many moments.  Moments where I just take the time to enjoy and take everything in, to love on my husband, to watch the two tiny little beings we created grow.  I'm trying to put my phone down and put the unimportant things on the backburner and just be present.  Play and play with my children.  Memorize their ever changing faces.  Take in their sweet baby/toddler smell. Except for Addie's stinky feet, that can get pretty bad!  I hold hands with my husband and though I know we knew what we were doing as we were doing it but I am still pleasantly surprised to see this wonderful family and home we have created together. 


                             
  



6 years together, 4 years married and the past 3 I have felt a little like we were in baby mode. Pregnancy, birth, rinse, repeat.  But now we are here. We are finally here. We have our family and my heart sometimes feels like it's going to explode.

No comments:

Post a Comment