Thursday, January 3, 2013

Lazy Mom Dinner - Sausage, Potato, Onion & Pepper Bake. (Gluten Free)

My favorite kind of dinner is the kind that can be whipped up quickly, using as little pots and dishes as possible (possibly the crock pot) and that my family will actually eat. I call these my "lazy mom" dinners or "two kids have been screaming at me all day what can I make that is yummy and takes the least amount of energy exertion?" dinners.

This one is all of those things plus toddler and bachelor approved as well. SCORE.

Ingredients

Sausage link(s) (at least 1lb), sliced into rounds
4-5 decent sized potatoes, cut into chunks
2 bell peppers, sliced
1 small jar banana peppers
1 large onion sliced
3 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp Tony's (or any creole seasoning)

Cover a cookie sheet (make sure you use one with a lip) with foil.

Place all ingredients on baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and use hands to mix everything together to coat with the oil.

Sprinkle with the salt, pepper and seasoning.

Bake @400 for 30-35 minutes, until potatoes are tender.

That's it!

Get your grub on.





1 comment: